The best foundation for your future
Roschier is looking to hire Summer Trainees for Summer 2020
We are looking for people with the distinct Roschier mindset. People with talent. People with dedication. People with a continuous drive to learn more and develop.
As a Summer Trainee you will have the opportunity to apply your studies in practice in a challenging and ever-changing business law environment. You will be involved in the day-to-day work of your team, which will give you insight into life at a law firm.
Our Summer Trainees perform various tasks that resemble the work carried out by our Associates. These tasks can include drafting documents, doing legal translations and conducting problem-based legal research. Roschier’s clients and projects are extremely varied, which ensures that the work you do will be interesting. Our Summer Trainees work five days a week for a fixed term.
As a Summer Trainee, you will get the chance to learn from the best. You will be assigned to work, along with your trainee colleagues, within one of our practice teams. During your first days at the office, you will be introduced to your colleagues and your new tasks, and you will have your own tutor to guide you in the practicalities of working at Roschier. The Young Professional’s Forum at the beginning of your trainee period will also help you get acquainted with our firm. The event is cross-border, so you will have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in Finland.
We are now looking for talented trainees who
- are interested in business law
- have completed six semesters or more of your law studies by June 2020
- have a good academic track record
- are able to work both independently and as part of a team
- have good oral and written communication skills: fluency in Swedish and English
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients’ and the firm’s. Through our unique training offering, and by working closely with your colleagues, you will learn more than anywhere else. We believe in working together as one firm – across countries, teams and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer
- our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- a unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
- the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
- an inspiring, flexible and fun place to work in a truly international setting
- an open, collaborative and inclusive culture
Want to know more?
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 9 January through the application link. Applications will be handled upon arrival and the recruitment is ongoing, meaning that the positions may be filled before the last application date.
Last application: Thursday, 09 Jan 2020