Your career. Our passion.
Roschier is looking to hire Office Support trainees for spring 2019
As an Office Support trainee, you will get the opportunity to familiarize yourself with our ever-changing business law environment. You will be involved in the day-to-day administrative work at the office, which will give you insight into life at a law firm.
Our Office Support trainees perform various tasks that support all the functions at the office, including printing, assisting in the reception area, setting up workspaces, assisting with the post, and other day-to-day tasks. The traineeship is for a fixed term of one semester, and our trainees work 1-2 days per week.
During your traineeship, you will also have the opportunity to participate in various events and training sessions arranged by Roschier University.
You may be the trainee we are looking for if you:
- Are interested in business law
- Have recently started your law studies
- Have a good academic track record
- Are able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Have good oral and written communication skills (fluency in Swedish and English required, other language skills are also appreciated)
At Roschier, our people are our greatest asset, and we offer various opportunities for you to develop and build on your expertise. We are proud to have a culture where everyone’s contribution is appreciated and where continuous learning is supported. If you have the necessary skills, you will have the opportunity to work with talented people in an exciting and international environment.
What we offer:
- Our commitment to constant improvement: We offer the best platform to grow on both a professional and personal level;
- Roschier University: A unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
- An open, collaborative and supportive culture: An inspiring and fun place to work
- A truly international setting
- The opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the business
If you recognize yourself in this profile, please fill out the application form and join our team! Your application should include a cover letter in English, a CV, transcripts of your studies and a copy of your matriculation examination certificate and high school diploma.
For more information, please contact Emilia Löpare (email@example.com, +46 8 553 19 190). Please apply by filling out the application form. Applications will be handled upon arrival.