We at Cederwalls are looking for a new Junior Tax Associate
Full time Junior Tax Associate
This person will be a member of our international tax department and will assist in advising clients on the impact of various tax and financial positions.
The right candidate is service-oriented commitment-driven, organized and detail-oriented with willingness to be flexible with schedules and maintain a positive attitude in time-sensitive situations. The candidate must also be a true team player.
- Tax reporting services – both US and Swedish
- Legal services and analysis
- Client management
- Client data collection and maintenance
- Research the basis for tax positions to be taken
- Research and analyze changes in the law
- Work as a team member to accomplish organizational goals
- A willingness to learn tax preparations and related services
- Law degree
- Excellent written and spoken proficiency in both English and Swedish.
- International experience, tax work, and work in a service industry is given greater merit.
- Excellent computer skills.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Junior Tax Associate” in the header of your e-mail.