The best foundation for your future
We are looking to hire Associates and Senior Associates to join our leading Real Estate & Environment practice in Stockholm
We at Roschier are looking for new talent to join us in serving our clients. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising the champions of the Nordic business landscape. We are strategic partners for our clients, transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference. Curiosity combined with in-depth knowledge, passion and professionalism: this is how we are equipped to face the future of the legal industry in a rapidly changing world.
Roschier’s Real Estate & Environment team regularly advises institutional investors, listed real estate companies, real estate funds, developers and corporations in complex and challenging real estate transactions as well as other real estate and environmental law matters. As a leading real estate transaction practice, we have long-standing experience in corporate and real estate matters and are therefore able to deliver comprehensive advice, including strategic advice on structuring of deals and joint ventures, negotiating transactions and major lease agreements. Our client teams consist not only of lawyers from the real estate practice but include also lawyers in the Banking & Debt Capital Markets, Corporate Advisory and other practices to ensure that transactions are carried out smoothly and efficiently. We are now looking for new talent to join us in offering our clients solutions that matter and make a difference, in a constantly evolving and complex business environment.
We are now looking for talented lawyers who:
- Have a law degree and 2-5 years’ experience working in the area of complex real estate transactions.
- Share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- Enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across country, team and expertise borders
- Are passionate about their job and have a genuine interest in their own professional development
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Swedish and English
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. With us, you will develop at the very top, with all the tools to grow and contribute. You will grow and create the best foundation for your future. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising the champions of the Nordic business landscape. We are known for transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference for our clients.
Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients’ and the firm’s. At Roschier, you get to learn from the best. To us, that means working closely together as a team, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer:
- Our commitment to constant improvement: You can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment.
- Roschier University: A unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs.
- An open, collaborative and inclusive culture: An inspiring and fun place to work.
- A truly international setting.
- The opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the business.
For more information, please contact Marcus Hedén Partner (email@example.com), Maria van den Tempel, Talent Development (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Emilia Löpare Talent Development (email@example.com). Please apply by 28 February through the application link. Applications will be handled upon arrival.